Children should look smart when wearing their school uniform. All items of uniform must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- No denim is to be worn.
- Boots may be worn to travel to school in bad weather, but children should change into school shoes when they arrive in school.
- No hooded tops to be worn at break times, used as substitutes for winter coats, etc.
- Plain brown belts to be worn with trousers, if required.
- Small stud earrings (not to be worn on PE and sports days/events). One stud earring per ear lobe. No other piercings are permittable.
- Time-telling watch on wrist (no fitbit style watches or anything else allowed on wrists/arms).
- No other jewellery to be worn.
- Hair should be clean and in a style acceptable to the Catholic ethos of the school.
- No extreme haircuts (such as Mohican) are allowed.
- Neat fitting hair ornaments may be worn - no large bows and in school colours only (brown/yellow).
- Long hair is to be tied back.
- Logos/patterns shaved into hair or eyebrows are not allowed.
- Hair dye not allowed.
- No nail varnish or nail decorations are allowed.
- Any style may be worn, but it should be plain.
- Should wear yellow school polo shirts with school logo for the whole academic year.
Whilst taking all reasonable care to see that pupils' possessions are safeguarded, the school cannot be held responsible for clothing and personal items which are lost. There is a lost property box which is stored outstide on the playground by the gazebo. At the end of each half-term, all unclaimed lost property is transferred to the PTA second-hand uniform shop.
Our school uniform can be purchased from Kids-Biz.
ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED TO SCHOOL FREE OF CHARGE ON A WEEKLY BASIS. You will receive an email when your order is ready for despatch.