Statutory Information & Policies
Each school is required by the Department for Education to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed.
- A statement of the school's ethos and values:
- The school's admission arrangements and information on how to access this information on the local authority's website.
- The following information about the school curriculum:
- For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find out more about the curriculum.
- For Key Stage 1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation
- The school's policy on behaviour and exclusions.
- Amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium Grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information:
- Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
- Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
- The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- The school offer (SEN information report) and the SEND policy.
- The school's charging and remissions policy.
- The school's complaints procedure.
- The Governors' register of interest.
- The Governors' attendance at meetings.
- Details about the members of our governing board
- The school's single equality policy and our annual report against these objectives
- The school's accessibility policy and our annual report against these objectives.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
SCHOOL EMERGENCY PLAN
Other Policy Documents:
- If you require any documents in an alternative format, please contact the school office and we will try to accommodate all requests.