Statutory Information & Policies
Covid 19 School Risk Assessment
Please find below the latest changes to our school risk assessments.
Collect your child and any siblings from their individual classrooms. All classes will be ready to leave from 3:00pm, with the children focussed on home learning, thoughts for the day, mindfulness or enjoying a good book with their teacher.
Reception children and older siblings
Key Stage One (Years 1 and 2) and older siblings
Lower Key Stage Two (Years 3 and 4) and older siblings
Upper Key Stage Two (Years 5 and 6) and older siblings
All children can be collected from the top gate, without parents having to enter the playground. Just send an email to the class teacher and office asking for your child to be released to the top gate, where they will wait with an adult for you to collect. This operates from Monday 28th September.
I hope these changes will help ease some of the parking issues and clarify arrangements. Living in this evolving environment will mean that we will have to adapt as things change around us.
Each school is required by the Department for Education to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed.
- A statement of the school's ethos and values:
- The school's admission arrangements and information on how to access this information on the local authority's website.
- The following information about the school curriculum:
- For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find out more about the curriculum.
- For Key Stage 1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation
- The school's policy on behaviour and exclusions.
- Amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium Grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information:
- Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
- Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
- The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- The school offer (SEN information report) and the SEND policy.
- The school's charging and remissions policy.
- The school's complaints procedure.
- The Governors' register of interest.
- The Governors' attendance at meetings.
- Details about the members of our governing board
- The school's single equality policy and our annual report against these objectives
- The school's accessibility policy and our annual report against these objectives.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Other Policy Documents:
- If you require any documents in an alternative format, please contact the school office and we will try to accommodate all requests.